FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

HD Limp Bizkit-The Unquestionable Truth Part.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers Noirs de la Mort Index du Forum >>> Partie publique >>> Recrutement
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kailafal

Masculin
Peuple: Romain

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Limp Bizkit-The Unquestionable Truth Part.1 Répondre en citant

Limp Bizkit The Unquestionable Truth Part.1 > bit.ly/1ZhN5ql

Limp Bizkit The Unquestionable Truth Part.1

10cf746e54
"The Surrender" Durst 3:59 Total length: 29:43 . The only song worth listening to is The Truth. All the songs are good execept "The Key," which is like a intermission type rap thing. //9 Overall Impression: Overall Fred Durst makes it clear that he is full of anger and hate and he unleashes it all the way on this album. The words of "The Priest" were sick and gross. The guitar in this album is excellent.

^ Moss, Corey. He still has room to improve, but I think his best will be in his next CD release. This album is purely heavy rap metal at some of it's heaviest. It's really heavy, Wes Borland is fantastic at making good heavy riffs and is about the only reason that I am still interested in Limp Bizkit. There's immediately a dark feel, the guitar humming with feedback, until a scream from Wes Borland's guitar signals crunching, rapid, low power chords. There is no one better there is no one greater. Fred Durst, 78, never really could rap anyway, but the shit he's put onto CD here makes his "3 Dollar Bill" shit seem less shit, that's how shit it is, very shit. The production value isn't highly impressive, but I guess that was the original intention. //10 Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No Post your comment overall: 6 The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) Reviewed by: asdrummer, on may 04, 2005 0 of 0 people found this review helpful Sound: I didn't really know what to expect from Limp Bizkit this time around, so I picked up their new album The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1).

star wars the clone wars completeman som hataramnesia dark descent 1.3WakeUpNFuck Alexis BrillFundamentals of databasefirstanalquest isabel sternwatching movies with the sound offthe roots dischow to make sense of any messeric clapton live just one night

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Guerriers Noirs de la Mort Index du Forum >>> Partie publique >>> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème réalisé par Vega